Snyder Physical Therapy opened in August of 1990 with the goal of serving the physical therapy needs of Lincoln and its surrounding communities. We are conveniently located and provide service from 7 AM to 7 PM Monday through Thursday and 7 AM to 6 PM on Fridays. We accept all major insurance plans and provide direct electronic billing for our patients.
Snyder Physical Therapy focuses on patient responsibility and expects our patients to be involved in their care. Our philosophy is “People rarely succeed at what they’re doing unless they have fun doing it.” We encourage our patients to enjoy their rehabilitation and exercise.
Snyder Physical Therapy is dedicated to improving the lives of our patients by providing the highest standard of care.
We are committed to excellence and we will:
- Design individualized treatment and exercise programs to enhance lifelong health and prevent disability;
- Follow evidence-based practice patterns;
- Provide current technology and treatment strategies that will expedite recovery;
- Conduct an ethical and integrity based practice;
- Pursue higher levels of education and specialization.
All of the professional staff at Snyder Physical Therapy are members of the American Physical Therapy Association (APTA), and the Nebraska Chapter of the APTA (NPTA). The staff follows the code of conduct and ethics principles set forth by these professional associations.